Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

You seem to be making it work for you - except for one thing...

Posted: May 18th, 2022 - 3:24 am In Reply to: IC contractor status - my experience

Taking time off sounds like it might be a cause for concern because your employer may make some changes to your work situation while you're away. I don't blame you for having those concerns because we know employers are notorious for switching workloads around and doing whatever it takes just to get the work done.

But, if this is your plan to work as much as you can right now and you don't mind the sacrifices you're making, then I think you're doing great. I don't know if job security worries ever go away, no matter the line of work. So many ICs build themselves a safety net by working with more than just one employer now. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)