Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Main Board

Search on this board - anon

Posted: May 17th, 2022 - 8:46 am In Reply to: Working as Independent contractor - Mswad41

This has been discussed multiple times on this site. You need to fill out this form to the IRS. It also doesn't matter what kind of work you are doing, the same laws apply. If you just search for things like "employee incorrectly classified as independent contractor," you will find a lot of info on line.

LINK/URL: Search on this board


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)