Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Eliminate QA for exceptional MTs - ChiMama

Posted: Apr 4th, 2022 - 8:19 pm In Reply to: Back in the day before speech rec we all did a lot - Better but it seems now they

They could eliminate a QA person for MTs who don't need it. I don't need one. I've made one minor mistake in a year and a half, otherwise 100% on all my reports. They should pay the people who don't need a QA person more money. When I did straight type at my last job, I didn't even have a QA person, unless I had a blank, and you can have one QA person checking the blanks of multiple MTs. These companies are making money. I've sat down and figured it out on paper before, and even with QA people, they are still making out like fat cats. Also, don't forget that MTs get paid the same for STAT reports, yet the companies charge up for those, so it probably ends up being a wash when you factor in the cost of QA. We need to strike!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)