Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Always have a Plan B .. Always - NewYork_MT

Posted: Feb 24th, 2022 - 9:33 am In Reply to: Deliver Health/AST Services - Who else? - TC

It's truly sad to read through the posts here and take heed to the Fact of the New Normal. It.Is.What.It.Is.

I personally rely on Plan B and Plan C and make adjustments as needed to keep a roof over our heads, pay the mortgage, car note, and other bills as necessary. That is life right NOW and I personally enjoy doing MT work at home. However, must realize it is a Numbers Game. The MTSO spinoff from the Big M and the Big N are simply paying the MTSO spinoff, who in turn are trying to turn profit on what they are paid. Then, they calculate their profit before the MT gets paid. It's all about profit and it is a Numbers Game.

Thank God the MT accounts I work on are just Supplemental Income. Plan B. There is No Way that would I ever rely on my MT work as a sole means of income. Just Supplemental Income.

Accept the reality.
It.Is.What.It.Is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)