Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Leave MT - I would like to see that

Posted: Feb 24th, 2022 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: The answer is to LEAVE MT. It is dead. Not coming back nm - the truth

happen everywhere, so these greedy devil companies have to go out of business. Of course, I know they would probably just keep outsourcing to India and elsewhere, but they wouldn't have American MTs who I am sure work harder than the outsources do and care more about the work they produce as well.

AQuity and Nuance should burn in hades as far as I am concerned and I feel for every MT out there who is suffering with this job, myself included. I decided in this new year, I am getting out and I am out (almost). I will continue on until I have a substantial job on its own or two part time jobs that will pay me accordingly.

For all those so-called managers who run those clone companies, you are despicable and liars and I hope karma catches up with you too. For all you so-called owners (TTCI) who sold us all out and again lied, I hope you are out of business as well or nearly there.

That witch who literally stole from her employees (Keystrokes), you should be in jail!

And for all the rah-rah BS you hear in the beginning and then realize you are practically working for free, I hope you all have to do the work, because good qualified MTs won't be around to line your bank accounts any longer.

You all deserve nothing but the worst! A lot of lives have been literally destroyed by this job.

Just color me bitter! I gave a lot to this job to only be kicked in the behind!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)