Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 40)

MRT - SM

Posted: Mar 25th, 2022 - 6:33 pm In Reply to: Just curious - Bed, Bath and Beyond

My husband working for the organization had absolutely nothing to do with me getting this job. In fact, the medical records office is at an entirely different location than where my husband works and they do not even know him in that office. My husband works as a provider in one of the actual medical offices (of which there are many). He just happened to see the job posting one day and told me about it. I was not given any sort of preferential or special treatment because of my husband. I got this job on my own and was hired based on my knowledge and experience after having a great interview. I did 5 days of in-house training and then was provided with equipment and sent home to work. There was no need for me to be in the office for any longer as I had gained a firm grasp on their procedures during that one week. All of my co-workers as well as my supervisor are available on instant message in case anyone ever needs help. I do love the work and find it both challenging and rewarding and it is a nice change of pace from MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)