Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nothing out of the ordinary. - sm

Posted: Mar 15th, 2022 - 1:56 pm In Reply to: What happened? I also scope. Mine is a bit - frustrated with me because

Mine are also Zoom and this is typical of the CRs I type for. Not all of them, but the majority of them take no notes. I hear them feverishly pecking away on their stenoram or whatever platform they’re using, and then when I get their notes, they heard less than I’m hearing. It just appears that pushing the record button is the going thing and not actually being the court reporter on the case. If you’re the court reporter, you should be speaking up if it isn’t audible, not just sitting there hoping the typist will be able to hear it. I just put blanks where it isn’t audible and then that goes through another filter and then back to the court reporter. I don’t get paid what a court reporter gets paid, so I’m complaining because they’re the one making the money and I’m the one doing their work! And also, most of what they capture is just garbage. That my friend is a crappy court reporter who doesn’t give a crap about the work! A lot of frustration comes along with legal transcription.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)