Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

OVD - Unfortunately

Posted: Mar 6th, 2022 - 8:59 pm In Reply to: his accountant - don't get me started - sleepy mt

We have to move on and let this go. Take the loss, as much as it hurts and find something else. I didn't go with the new company, "once burned, twice shy." In fact, I have finally decided after years and years of hoping and trying, to find something other than MT work. I just cannot take the brain damage any longer.

I worked for another company (Precision) while working for OVD and it was just as bad, if not worse and now they are jacking us around as well.

Again, just cannot take it. If I were making good money, that would be different, but below minimum wage and they can get away with that, no way.

Good luck to all of you, but I am OUT! There is a world out there and a job with my name on it and in the meantime, I will find something to make due. After making such a low wage, anything will be a step up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)