Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 54)

I will attempt to answer - Ex-MT

Posted: Jan 9th, 2022 - 11:28 am In Reply to: Are there any companies that have work that does not run out ?? - xx

Since no one else provided an answer at all, this is my opinion. I don’t know how anyone would know who runs out of work because there are too many variables. My suggestion would be to search Indeed.com or Monster for medical transcription positions and apply. You can also visit company websites and apply via their websites. At the time of your interview, you can ask if they have enough work, although I don’t know why they would hire if they didn’t. You could also check with your local healthcare facilities and ask who has their account to see if they are hiring. There might even be some local temp services that can give you some leads. I don’t understand why no one can answer a question around here without getting so far off track, but it happens frequently. I thought this site was supposed to be a place for MTs to network, and I don’t see anything wrong with trying to get leads, but I do agree with someone doing their own research.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)