Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Clearly, you have a comprehension problem about what is posted - I never said I was attacked for asking

Posted: Jan 7th, 2022 - 1:03 pm In Reply to: Yeah, a lot of attacking goes on in these posts - sm

about companies that have work. I stated, when I posted information (about companies with work), I was relentlessly attacked. If you cannot correctly state what was posted, you should not post. At no point did I ever state I was attacked for asking which companies had work.

You're the one going around the Mulberry Bush. If you bothered to actually read and comprehend, before your post your ridiculous, flat out wrong comments, you would have something to contribute. You just sound like you need attention; hence, will post untruths just to post.
Too many of you on this board are quick with your hate and insults, lacking facts or misrepresenting posts on purpose to start problems where none exist. You are now a waste of my time and keystrokes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)