Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I've been experiencing the running out for years now - sm

Posted: Jan 6th, 2022 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: Are there any companies that have work that does not run out ?? - xx

I have so many companies that I have not put on my resume due to the fact that employment was only for a couple, three weeks or so. I would start the job, get some good lines, then there would be no work within a matter of weeks. The job I'm at now is experiencing low work, but I've been with this company for six years or so now and have another account that I do with another company as backup (just acquired in the last five or six months). I'm not sure what companies actually do have work though as the ones that I previously worked for said they did but didn't. I would get emails about jobs that needed to be typed on my days off asking me to get on to work, but there was never much there then either. Like they wanted someone to type one job and emailed 15 people about it. I'm hoping that I can withstand what I have until I retire, which is still a few more years ahead of me. I wish there were other options, but it seems a lot of these companies overhire and then there are people sitting around waiting for work on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)