Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 64)

Yes, she asked me what I was looking for and told me what she could pay. sm - Did not make the cut

Posted: Nov 26th, 2021 - 9:23 pm In Reply to: Did she ever quote a rate to you? - I also applied

She told me she had 2 positions to fill and had narrowed it down to 6 people. She said she would let everyone know her decision the next day, regardless of which way it went, but I never heard from her again. It is a little ego bruising, but that is the way life goes sometimes. I have had my best jobs working for small MTSOs. They have paid better and I enjoyed the work. Unfortunately, with my last 2 jobs, the MTSOs lost their clients when they went to an EMR system, so that is the downside to small companies. Still, I keep hoping something good will come along. Good luck to you too in your search. There are still good, caring MTSOs out there who pay a fair wage and care about the people they work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)