Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

Good for you. The last time someone posted a snotty - comment like yours about a company

Posted: Nov 22nd, 2021 - 8:32 pm In Reply to: P/T IC - kathryn favale-silva - wouldn't work for someone who - cant follow board posting rules. NM

it drove away a lot of prospective applicants. I called the company directly, applied, and got the job.

I ignored the hateful, uninformed, nebulous posts about that company. I got a higher pay rate than most that post on here, no VDI, consistent work, no QA nightmares, never a missed paycheck, and great employers.

Keep up your snotty hateful posts. Leaves a wider field for the rest of us that want work and are smart enough to contact the employer(s) directly to get our questions answered instead of relying on hateful, uninformed, disinformation posts such as yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)