Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Evidently a lot of people don't believe in self-defense anymore! - Truthhurts

Posted: Nov 20th, 2021 - 10:08 am In Reply to: Federal charges and civil suits - To follow

Watch the videos, the unedited ones instead of the ones from CNN and MSNBC or other liberal progressive's anti-America and the law sites. You might learn what really happened. But you won't, will you. Let me clue you in...the first guy shot tried to grab Kyle's gun when he was standing at the property he was asked to protect. In the video, you can see Kyle running away. The second guy was shot because he hit Kyle over the head with a skateboard twice and then tried to stomp on him after Kyle was knocked to the ground from the skateboard. You can see that he was being pursued by a group of men.The third guy was shot when he pointed a gun at Kyle. Was he supposed to allow those men to kill him? Evidently so. Vile comments came from a lot of idiots at CNN and MSNBC before they knew any facts. They jumped on this story using the words "peaceful protests" (no it wasn't because a few blocks away they were burning buildings), and racist/racism. How is that racist? All 3 were W-H-I-T-E. So Kyle is racist against other whites? Nuts!

BTW, his mother DID NOT drive Kyle there. He was already there the night before staying with relatives. The gun was NOT driven across state lines with Kyle. It was in Kenosha all the time.

I hope kyle sues every media, every Dem, and even the prosecutors who ALL LIED about him. The 2 dead guys were no angels. They were both criminals and I think the 3rd one was still on probation and not allowed to possess a gun, violating his probation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)