Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: platform.. (Views: 30)

Now it's time to sue the media! His life is ruined. Where is - he going to get a job in this woke

Posted: Nov 19th, 2021 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: Kyle Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY on ALL CHARGES! - Truthhurts

culture? I don’t know that I have EVER seen anyone with a better defamation lawsuit than he has. MSNBC and CNN went nuts on this kid. Numerous public figures went nuts on him. Biden called him names.

He could have over 100 lawsuits easily.

On top of that, he was a juvenile when they said this stuff. America should never tolerate a kid being labeled as a racist repeatedly by people who should know better.

There was at least a weak counter-narrative in the Sandman case because the “native American” lied.

There was never any witness that I recall that said anything about race and Kyle. Not one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)