Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I applied - and received an email tonight

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2021 - 10:56 pm In Reply to: Be careful - Experienced ICs for Psychiatric Accounts - OTS - If that Jennifer is still the manager SM

I applied because I am looking for a side gig to supplement my full-time job and I love psych work, but I'm already very turned off. I just received an email from Jennifer Rahn tonight saying:

"Thank you for your interest in One Transcription Services. Due to the large volume of resumes received from our recent post on MT Stars, we are now beginning the narrowing down process.

One Transcription Services is specifically looking for IC transcriptionists who have experience with both medical and psych transcription, who are available to transcribe approximately 1000 (or more) lines during business hours, Monday - Friday.

We are also looking for a few transcriptionists experienced in medical, psych, and law enforcement, who can transcribe approximately 500 (or more) lines per day Monday - Friday evenings as well as transcriptionists who are solely looking for weekend work.

In order efficiently select candidates, please respond to this email if you are still interested and let us know your actual availability – days of the week and times of the day you are available. Please also feel free to ask questions."

I literally just applied two days ago. Why should I have to respond to an email letting her know if I'm "still interested?" OBVIOUSLY I was interested if I just sent them my resume the other day. Either you are interested in me or not. I'm so tempted to respond and say, "No, I'm not interested and never was. I just sent you my resume because I was bored." Good lord......

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)