Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Mark Levin this past weekend on debt ceiling etc. - Truthhurts

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 12:24 pm

I agree with him totally. There is no reason to raise the debt ceiling. He said there's $325 BILLION revenue every month and I foget the amount of bills, only double digits, I think $44 Billion every month. Where does the rest go? Anyway, government shutdown wouldn't hurt anyone except the government. The last time all government payments went out (SS, Medicare, etc.)  yet Schumer is using the same old scare tactics that he did before saying that no one will bet their SS payments. Such a freaking liar! Can't stand him even less now and he lies much more than he did a year ago. Desperartion is really setting in if they don't get the debt ceiling raised because they won't be able to spend like they have done and are trying to do now. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)