Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

More on this subject. - Truthhurts

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: Mark Levin this past weekend on debt ceiling etc. - Truthhurts

MT is acting weird today. I came back to post this message and there were only 11 messages on the board. So I started a new message because the two I posted earlier weren't there. When I went to submit, I needed to validate my address for the 2nd time today. Then it told me my address was already validated. Wish it would make up its mind! Anyway, the next paragraphs are what I wanted to post.

I wanted to add to the Mark Levin message but it's not there neither is the other message I posted earlier. I just listened to Biden on the debt ceiling. Good heavens...47 years in Congress and he doesn't know the how the debt ceiling works???? He's lying once again, stating if it's not raised, veterans won't get paid, SS won't get paid, blah, blah, blah, and other government expenses won't get paid. Again, the reason to not raise the debt ceiling is because they can't spend like a ho in new spending.

So here's another thing: He stated the debts are from the last administration, $8 Trillion worth but what he also forgets to mention is that he's already added almost $6 Trillion in less than 6 months. Now, again, I wonder why he's only pointing out that Bush and Trump added trillions to the debt? Can you see the halo on his head?

Oh, and he also talked about the $3.5 Trillion that should be passed because there's a lot of women that can't go back to work because they have children. Why not? Most of us women worked and had baby sitters or the kids were in school and we paid for it out of our own pockets. We only got a credit at the end of the year when filing our taxes. What's the problem now? C-O-N-T-R-O-L. It was horrific the last time the guvernment shut down, wasn't it?

Schumer wants the infrastructure bill passed by the end of Oct. Tell me which one???? There is only one but they think amnesty for illegals, tax cuts (gee, didn't he and the others scream when Trump and Bush cut taxes?), the expensive one is not infratructure. It's population control. Schumer really topped off the lies with a biggie. He said that we work hard every day in Congress to get things done for the people. Can we wash his mouth out with soap yet; or maybe it would be better to use vinegar?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)