Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 78)

I totally agree with you. - Truthhurts

Posted: Oct 4th, 2021 - 2:28 pm In Reply to: What the heck is the point of even having a debt ceiling - if you’re just going to raise it every

The Dems definitely need to be taken down a peg or two. They think they can break the law and no one should care. Well, I've got news for them. I CARE. They need to be indicted for the two impeachments since they were built on a lie. Hillary needs to be indicted since she built that lie and Schiffy lied time and time again in Congress about Trump.

They need to stop rushing unread bills through Congress. They trash McConnell because he put the brakes on some of their legislation because of what it contains. Congress needs to turn around and go back to the days when they worked together; not the way it is now. They are trashing Manchin and Sinema because they are being real congressional people, doing what's best for the peole not what the party wants.

I wish people would wake up and get some smarts. They are manipulated by the media. They need to watch C-SPAN to see what's really going on in Congress. Their eyes would certainly be opened then. Sad what our country has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)