Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Resume - sm

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2021 - 4:00 pm In Reply to: Resume question - sleepymt

Usually a company is only interested in your last 7 years of employment.

However, my resume is two pages as well because I use bulleted lists for responsibilities, as it is easy reading.

I feel like when reading an article, if it's one entire paragraph and I can't follow it, I stop reading. Big turnoff.

The only other thing I can suggest is adjust your margins, make your font smaller, or take out redundancies by listing a few companies with those same duties in one entry. Don't make your print too small though.

If you have your name and contact info at the top, try and make it all one line.

All the resumes I see when I Google new ways is to line up your personal info down the side and then just use small spurts down the center just including some of your skills. You will want something to talk about in the interview and that's when you'll expand on your experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)