Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If we report anything, make sure to have as much - documentation as you can get. SM

Posted: Jul 20th, 2021 - 9:31 pm In Reply to: It's not beating a dead horse - It is the law

IRS wants and needs to see all documentation to prove the MTSO is breaking laws.

I'm going through all my old emails for the past several years to collect enough proof, as I'm ready to report someone when I have all my copies of everything.

Even if the hospital rule is they want specific worktypes done in a certain time frame, so the MTSO passes that down to us because it's what the client wants, THAT is employee status because you're being told to how do the work - have it done within a certain time.

and all the stats, MTSO calling or emailing for people to get on and do these quick? The hospital needs to have employees on board for that, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)