Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I saw - This Ad

Posted: Jun 17th, 2021 - 9:02 am In Reply to: Lisa Gerace? - What is the deal

on a FB page that I frequent yesterday, and there is something missing in this posted ad that was in the FB ad, and that was that she required Word 2007, as the macros are not supported in any higher version of Word! That is not in this ad posted here. I did not like the post on the FB page due to that, as I have a higher version of Word and do not want to downgrade just to do her work. I also did not like that one weekend day was a requirement, and/or 6 days a week. I believe the pay on the FB page was 8 cpl, but not sure about that either. All in all, I do not like the sound of the ad, either and would be very cautious about accepting a position with her at all. It sounds like she may have bitten off more than she could chew with her account and needs help keeping up or doing a back log. Be very careful if responding to this ad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)