Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

That sounds a lot like what just happened to me - Awful

Posted: Jun 16th, 2021 - 5:39 pm In Reply to: I would be wary also. I got scammed by someone on this board - who gave herself a half cent cut SM

A few months ago, I responded to an ad that a contractor had posted looking for a subcontractor. She immediately hired me and put me right to work. She only paid once a month, which was fine with me since this was just a side gig and I already have a full-time job that pays twice per month. I did get paid the first month, but now she has stopped paying me and is not responding to any of my emails, so now I have to send her a certified letter informing her that I have terminated my services due to nonpayment and demand that she pay me what I am owed. If she doesn't pay up by a certain date, I threatened to contact the physician she has the account with and let him know that she has not paid me for services rendered. This is exactly why I don't trust these types of ads where a contractor is looking for a subcontractor! They are MUCH more likely to stiff you! This ad from Lisa Gerace that has the title of "I'm trying to hire subcontractors" sounds SUPER unprofessional and sketchy! Is that really the best title for the ad she could come up with?! Wow. Just wow. Pathetic!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)