Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I would be wary also. I got scammed by someone on this board - who gave herself a half cent cut SM

Posted: Jun 16th, 2021 - 4:44 pm In Reply to: Lisa Gerace? - What is the deal

because she was the original IC MT on the account, needed help, apparently couldnt keep up, whatever, so that's why she hired me to help. She wouldnt give me any information about the owner, etc, and I come to find out later on she's cutting herself a slice of my work pay at half a cent per line.

It was legitimate work, I got paid in the beginning, albeit a bit late. I suppose she had to take the time to figure her cut, then wait for herself to be paid so she could pay me.

I finally figured out what was going on and found the MTSO and told her everything. She had no idea what this other MT was doing and she was extremely angry and planning to contact the MT and get her money back.

I see this person is still quite often looking for and almost begging for work on this board and a FB page. So Karma does come around when you screw people over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)