Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

That's too bad - WWD

Posted: Jun 11th, 2021 - 12:25 pm In Reply to: I almost accepted a job with WWD and when I found out sm - MT58

They are actually a very good company and checks being late is an extremely rare occurrence. They normally arrive within one week of invoice submission. While I really do wish they would offer direct deposit, I love my job with them. I always have tons of work, almost never run out, they leave me alone to do my job and never bother me, I get to make my own hours, I make great money there, and I get a $150 production bonus every month (that monthly bonus alone pays for a utility or cell phone bill every month), which are things that I cannot say about other companies I've tried, so that's why I tolerate checks being mailed. Obviously, it's not the most ideal way to receive your check, but it's really their only downfall. I'd honestly rather have my check mailed than be paid through PayPal or some other money service that charges you fees and can hold your money for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)