Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Still waiting for my check as well - SM

Posted: Jun 10th, 2021 - 6:42 pm In Reply to: WWD paycheck - Billing has returned to its old

I haven't received my check yet either. I was going to wait until tomorrow to ask J where it is. Invoice was submitted on 6/1, so it really should have been here by now. I was surprised when it didn't arrive today. Even my husband asked where it is. This same thing happened about 4 or 5 months ago when checks were something like two weeks late and they wanted ME to pay $50 to have it re-sent overnight via FedEx. I was so peeved! I thought they had finally gotten their act together after that because they started coming much more quickly and all has been well since, but here we go again. So annoying. I've worked for WWD for almost 2 years and I really do enjoy my job there (they definitely seem to be one of the better companies nowadays), but they have GOT to do something about getting direct deposit. This is just ridiculous. There simply is no excuse for not having it by now. I've never understood what their phobia of direct deposit is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)