Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Onn products - just no

Posted: May 18th, 2021 - 1:19 am In Reply to: Throw it away - Buy local

I went to buy a new TV -- for the first time after 15 years of MT poverty and everything in my house at end of life and beyond -- at Walmart. I researched and talked to everyone I knew. There was a line of TVs on display so you could compare picture quality, sound, etc. The Onn screen was by far the worst: It was noticeably dimmer and less clear, and the colors were off. Onns were the only ones in boxes. I asked an employee if that was all they had in stock. She told me they had others in stock but they were told they had to sell off all the Onns before they could bring out anything else. I asked if I could have one of the others: Nope. Maybe they should have turned off the 5 or 6 other screens that made the Onns look so bad. I passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)