Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That company is a joke - SM

Posted: May 16th, 2021 - 1:34 pm In Reply to: Not a fan of PF - What did they do now?

I tested with PF a little over a year ago. I was told that I passed the test and they wanted to interview me. We scheduled a time for my phone interview. On the day of the interview, they emailed me literally 5 minutes before the time my interview was scheduled for and told me that they had to reschedule because they were "too busy with other things." They said they would be in touch within the next day or two to reschedule. Several days went by and I never heard from them. After waiting nearly an entire week, I finally emailed them and asked if they still wanted to reschedule my interview. I got a response a few hours later saying, "Sorry, but we aren't hiring at this time. We will contact you when we are." Totally confused and irritated, I basically wrote them off. Then, 2 or 3 months later, they emailed me and asked if I would still be interested in a position with them and if I was available to speak with them. I was a bit hesitant based on their previous behavior, but I agreed to schedule a phone interview. They were 30 minutes late calling me for my interview. They didn't even email me to tell me they would be late. When they finally called, they had 2 people on the phone, who were TOTALLY disorganized and clearly not the least bit prepared. I got the impression that they were irritated that they had to interview me based on their overall tone. They told me about the company and then asked me some questions about my experience. This was on a Monday and they informed me that they still had some additional interviews to do that week, but that I would "definitely be hearing back from them either way by the end of the week." Guess what? I never heard another peep from them. I sent them an email the following week to follow up and asked if they had made a decision yet. They didn't even respond. A week or two later, they had a new ad running. I was thoroughly disgusted, to say the least. They totally wasted my time and couldn't even muster up the slightest bit of courtesy or professionalism to respond to my email or get back to me "either way" as they had assured me they would. I would strongly advise everyone to avoid these fools!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)