Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision Transcription - NoraSmith

Posted: Apr 12th, 2021 - 1:29 pm

I started with this company recently.  At first I thought they would be OK, but I didn't quit my other job because I know how these companies are these days.  The Acute Care part is OK, mostly understandable dictators.  But then they asked me if I wanted to do Pathology. I said yes thinking it would pay more. I haven't done pathology since 2017, though, so I thought there would be a learning curve.  Because of some mush-mouthed pathologists who want everything done perfectly, I typed 2 words wrong, and the coordinator, Meagan, yanked me from the account, along with a lot of other people.  It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything.  Supposedly she was supposed to get back to me to review "all of my reports."  She was on there Skype site this weekend whining about how much her hands hurt from typing. Wah wah wah.  That's what you get when you think you and QA are the only one perfect enough to type an account. Now I'm back at my old job, glad I didn't quit. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)