Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 40)

Precision - MT almost gone

Posted: Apr 13th, 2021 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: Precision - cr

I have worked for P for over a year and they are no good, just like all the rest. I say that because of the low pay and high demands. I have a few accounts and that is all I want, because I am so tired of all the rules and regulations, I can't stand it. I work at an outside job and do this only for supplement and it made all the difference in the world, when I didn't have to rely on MT for my only source of income.

The thing that gripes me the most, is all the free work we do and all the fuss over demographics, especially in Fluency. WTH, we are not clerks, they have clerks at the hospital to take care of those things.

This will probably be my last MT job as I am so over everything that has happened to a very good job.

VR is a mess in so many ways, so I just do what I can, when I can or want to.

The only solution is to work for a couple of companies if this is your only source of income or like posted, ask for additional accounts. Just be care what you wish for!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)