Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Mediscribe Ad - CMT

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021 - 9:22 pm

I was just looking at the novel of an ad on the job board posted by Mediscribe (more like skimming because there is no way I am going to read all of that mindless drivel) and all I have to say is exactly who in the world do these people think they are???  They actually expect their ICs to pay $200 out of their own pockets just to get their software ($99 for DocShuttle and another $99 for the wav file player).  Are these people out of their damn minds?!?!??!?!?  You should NEVER EVER have to pay a single dime to get a job and you sure as hell should not have to pay for software!  If they want people to work for them, then THEY need to provide the software and not expect people to come running to work for them like kids chasing the ice cream truck on a hot summer day when they will immediatley have to drop $200 to purchase software for a job that may or may not work out AND that only pays once a month.  These people are a joke!!!!  To top it all off, they have the blatant arrogance and audacity to say, "We expect a large influx of resumes."  Are they delusional?!  Anyone in their right, sane mind who sees that it is actually going to cost them $200 just to get started working for these people is NOT going to apply!   Please, for the love of GOD, do not give these idiots the gratification of sending them your resume!  I don't care how desperate you are; do not do it!!!  These companies already pay us peanuts and expect nothing less than perfection as it is and now they expect us to pay for software, too???  Is this seriously what this industry is coming to?  Now we have to PAY these companies in order to work for them???  Things like this just make my blood boil.  Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)