Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Pay scale - SM

Posted: Mar 4th, 2021 - 12:00 am In Reply to: Mediscribe - Pay scale

It says that it starts at 8 cpl and will go up to 8.5 cpl after you've been with them for a year (oh boy!!!). I just cannot get over the sheer pomposity of this company. It's literally oozing from their ad. "Please don’t waste our time or yours if this is something you don’t think you can stick with" and then "If getting paid only once a month is something you cannot do, then please don’t send your resume. We do not have benefits." Golly gee!!!! How do I sign up for this glorious job?! You've also got to love "must be very detail-oriented with excellent grammar/spelling skills. In fact, please put “Detailed” in the subject line of your email when sending your resume."

I am sitting here laughing hysterically as I read this thesis...I mean job ad. They could not possibly be more asinine if they tried. This ad alone speaks volumes as to how these people are to work for. I can already tell that they are extremely controlling, condescending, pompous, arrogant, and impossible to please. I can't even begin the imagine the micromanagement that almost certainly goes on there as well. NEXT!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)