Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked/work for her - Denise

Posted: Mar 7th, 2021 - 8:40 am In Reply to: Mediscribe MTs - Please post here

I worked with her up until I went to work outside my home in January of 2020, and in fact, I hope to work on the part-time account she is needing to fill. Kelly is an AWESOME person to work for, and by no means is she a "slave driver." You people bitch because there's not enough detail in a job ad and then bitch because there is too much. This is the THIRD time she has had to hire an MT for this physician because we all had to get jobs outside the home for insurance reasons. He sees A LOT of patients per day and he has his "quirks" that takes quite a bit of training, but she is so very patient with you. The pay is fair and I had no problems with having to purchase DocShuttle. I've had to pay for Express Scribe, MS Word, internet, spellchecker, and other programs that I use to produce my work, so how is this any different??? It's a straight typing account and pay is always on time. Something a lot of MTs are looking for, but so very hard to find these days. You people disgust me. You have nothing better to do than ASSUME, nag, and nitpick.

A couple of years ago there was another person looking for help on here. The pay was 13 CPL, and you guys came on here ripped her to shreds, accused her of being fake, lying about her circumstances, and only trying to claim she was hiring to catch up her back-log because she could not pay you until she was paid by the account or did not hire YOU...Well, here we are a couple of years later, and guess what?! I WORK for her making 13 CPL on EASY doctors and she ALWAYS pays on time!!

You all keep up with your negativity and see where it gets you...I've gotten so many accounts on this board because of it...Thank you all! ; )

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Mediscribe Ad - CMT (Views: 822, 2021-03-03, 9:22 pm)
    • Mediscribe - I saw that too (Views: 722, 2021-03-03, 11:16 pm)
      • Mediscribe - Pay scale (Views: 654, 2021-03-03, 11:22 pm)
        • Mediscribe MTs - Please post here (Views: 599, 2021-03-03, 11:24 pm)
          • I worked/work for her - Denise