Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly!!! - SM

Posted: Jan 26th, 2021 - 12:32 pm In Reply to: PayPal? Don't suggest this! - Do you realize that PayPal

I work for WWD and I would rather sit and wait for my check to come in the mail than have to deal with PayPal and their sneaky ways and exuberant fees! That is how bad they are. They can literally hold your money for as long as they want for absolutely no reason at all. Then, it can take several days to transfer the money to your bank account. I once turned down a job solely because they only paid their MTs via PayPal and I wanted no part of that. It's too bad, because it sounded like a good job otherwise. My husband and I actually closed our PayPal account a couple of years ago after having our account hacked and nearly $700 stolen from our bank account by way of PayPal and their support was COMPLETELY nonexistent. When we looked at our PayPal account, we found that some strange out of state address had been added to our profile that we did not recognize at all. It was very unsettling. We had to call the police in the city and state of where that address was located to report it. We will NEVER use PayPal again. Many people we know have also cut ties with PayPal in recent years and won't use them any longer. Zelle or Venmo would be much better options. At least your check would go directly into your bank account via your debit card and will never be held for any reason with those two services. Zelle has no fees and Venmo only has a very small fee (much smaller and far more reasonable than PayPal's fees). I've used both of these services and very much like both of them. Our credit union is set up with Zelle, so there is no fee for us to use it. I actually think that most banks and credit unions are set up to work with Zelle nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)