Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's madness!!! - Still waiting

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2021 - 5:52 pm In Reply to: This is why I am going to hustle and master the new - job as quickly as possible

When they told me that they would deduct the cost to have it overnighted via FedEx from my check, I nearly fell over, especially when I found out how much it would cost. I talked to W and I said to him, "Oh, come on!!! That's completely unfair!" He said, "I know. I agree." It's the billing department who won't budge on this. J and W have tried to advocate for us to get direct deposit going (I guess even their checks were significantly late), but the billing guys are just so stuck in their ways and won't do it. I even asked if they would wire it to my bank account, which is extremely cheap, and I said I would be more than willing to pay for that since it's only $5 or $10 and I would have my money immediately, but they wouldn't do it. I am just hoping and praying that this other job I interviewed for yesterday comes through!!! They said I should hear back from them by next week. I can't keep going through this every pay period! The stress alone is too much! I have enough other crap to worry about without this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)