Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Ugh - Still waiting

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2021 - 12:45 pm In Reply to: WWD late check arrived in the mail today, and the - back of the envelope is dirty

You are so right. This is simply beyond unacceptable. There is just no excuse for this. None whatsoever. In the almost 2 years that I've been working for this company, I have never been able to understand why, why, WHY they do not have direct deposit, just like every other company has. The only reason I stay with them is because they pay more than most other transcription jobs do these days, but these late checks are becoming a huge problem. I just checked my USPS informed delivery and my check still is not showing up for today's mail. I'm hoping that I will be pleasantly surprised and that it will show up so I can get it deposited before the weekend. I actually had an interview with another company yesterday afternoon and I am hoping and praying that I get it. They pay by direct deposit. I will also drop down to very part-time at WWD if I get this job. I just cannot keep chasing my paychecks like this. I cannot afford it. I don't have thousands of dollars sitting in the bank to fall back on when this happens. My bills are literally piling up over here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)