Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

You received it. Hooray! I will say I have never - experienced them not mailing

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2021 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: My check finally came and.... - Still waiting

the checks when they are supposed to. It is anyone's guess as to what happened. It does seem like the billing department is not willing to allow direct deposit from what I have learned. I don't use QuickBooks and know nothing about the program, but everyone else I talk to said it is an available feature. What the heck? Five more years before I can retire, but working two jobs for that amount of time may do me in. Then toss in expensive food prices and a stinky economy, I have to work two extra to survive. Who would have thought that 30 years ago when I began this profession I would be struggling at this point in my life. Let me know when you are hired. We old poots have to stick together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)