Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

Same - Unreal

Posted: Jan 21st, 2021 - 2:03 pm In Reply to: Today's mail yielded no paycheck but trash mail arrived - in good condition.

Yup, same situation here. Our mail arrived about an hour ago and all of our bills and junk mail arrived in perfect condition, but my check is still absent. Obviously, we cannot pay those bills right now without my paycheck, the check that I worked many long, hard hours to earn. I just had an interview with another company today and am hopeful that I will receive an offer by some time next week (knock on wood and fingers crossed). At least this company has direct deposit and pay every other Friday. They just emailed me and asked for my references, so I take that as a good sign. I also love my job with WWD and very much enjoy the insurance work that I have been doing there for the past 2 years, but I cannot be chasing my paychecks like this. My bill collectors don't want to hear my excuses for being late. They want their money and they want it yesterday. I get that WWD has no control over the mail delays, but they DO have control over how they pay us and there is no valid reason for NOT having direct deposit. It's completely ridiculous. I've been doing transcription for 20 years and this is the very first job I've ever had that doesn't have direct deposit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)