Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Also still waiting - WWD

Posted: Jan 20th, 2021 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: Getting paid... - WWD

I am also still waiting on my check. Our mail just came 15-20 minutes ago and nothing. That is why I came on here, to see if anyone else is still waiting. It's almost a week late. I absolutely love my job with WWD and make great money working on the insurance account; however, this whole mailing checks thing is absolutely ridiculous. It is 2021. There is simply no excuse for not having direct deposit available. My mortgage payment was due on the 15th and is now late with added late fees and my car payment is due to go through tomorrow and will likely bounce. I am about to send an email insisting that they start offering direct deposit, especially with all of the ongoing issues with USPS as of late and the significant mail delays. It is completely unfair to us who work so hard for them to be made to wait this long for our hard earned money. We all have bills to pay and they will not wait. The very least they could do is pay us via direct deposit. I just don't get it. I cannot even begin to wrap my head around why they insist on snail mailing paper checks like it's 1990. It would save them a small fortune just on postage and envelopes alone. I am NOT happy. Maybe if enough of us make a big enough stink about it, they will finally realize what a huge problem this is and will start offering direct deposit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)