Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

Exactly - SM

Posted: Jan 20th, 2021 - 3:46 pm In Reply to: Waiting... - No check today either

I emailed them and got a response saying that they can't issue me a new check until Monday. If it doesn't show up on Monday, they would have to cancel out the check that they allegedly mailed out on the 11th, issue a new one, and then the wait would start all over again. With my luck, the canceled check would arrive the very next day and then it would be too late and I'd be stuck waiting for the replacement. I am REALLY getting sick of this. I even explained to them that my bills are late and they didn't seem to care. I asked about the possibility of direct deposit and got no response. Awful. This sure isn't doing very good things for their reputation, that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)