Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 42)

That happens to me a few times a day. I leave the - sm

Posted: Dec 12th, 2020 - 6:59 pm In Reply to: Randomly lose audio in VDI/Editscript - MT

cursor where it is, toggle to Google, maybe open one of my favorites for a second, maybe not, depends on my mood, and toggle back into the report, arrow up a few lines to a different place in the report and listen.  Sound is there.  Theoretically, it should be there at the cursor where you left it when you toggle back into the report, but sometimes it's not, and that's why I've just started going back up into the report a little to listen.  If that doesn't work, when you're in a report, don't do all that logging out of ES, etc., just shut the computer off right where you are.  When you get finished with all the signing back in, you'll be right back in the report where you left off.  Yeah, it's still a hassled to do all that signing back in, but I only do it when the toggle trick doesn't fix it.  I hope this works for you.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)