Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Tip for another side gig to bring in needed income. - extraincome

Posted: Oct 8th, 2020 - 10:05 am

A friend introduced me to being a food delivery driver with Doordash. I signed up to take a bonus offer to provide extra income, never expecting to continue being a dasher beyond the bonus range of duties. However, I quickly was earning on average $100 a day for about 6-8 hours. While it isn't great income, it was needed income nonetheless as MLS/MT wasn't producing well at the time for me (during the holidays).  It's a great and easy side gig you could work around your day job with. I average $400-800 a week depending on the time I've put into it. It is IC and best of all you can cash out your pay daily. I'm happy to answer any questions, but thought I'd let you all know what helped me in case some of you need to try it too. I now do both Doordash and MT/MLS and it gives me a good variety.  If you decide to sign up, holler at me first so we can see if there is any referral bonus offer in your area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)