Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sorry I just saw your message. sm - extraincome

Posted: Oct 11th, 2020 - 9:30 pm In Reply to: side gig - Pumpkin

It's really easy. You use the Doordash App to give you all the data. You choose whether to take the order or not. It shows you mileage and pickup location. Say I have an order from McAllister's. It shows me it is paying $7.50 for that one order so you go to McAllister's, go inside to get the doordash order, say picked up in the app, and then it gives you directions to go deliver it and you follow the GPS to delivery of their food. It's very easy. There's no training. You just sign up and they run a background check on you. You can cash out your funds once a day or wait for a weekly check of direct deposits. The downfall is wear and tear on your car but I love it and it gets me out and about to see people instead of stuck at home all the time. Your son after getting license could even do it too. Is Doordash in your area? You definitely have flexibility. I usually go out for lunch and supper so I'll work 11:30 to 1:30 and then come home and then go back like 5:30 to 7:30 and hit the rush hours. Email me if you want to. I put my email in the post. Watch Youtube. There's a bunch of videos explaining how it works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)