Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 31)

Desperate for work - Options

Posted: Aug 8th, 2020 - 11:12 pm In Reply to: QMedET - Toni

I've said this before -- it took me two solid years of full-time job searching and trying a couple of nightmare outside-the-home options before I finally found the right job. And for that one I spent an entire weekend applying to 7 locations for the company and endlessly duplicating my answers to their application questions. Followed by three months of waiting and then five months of very stressful training -- followed by...this works, really well. Subscribe to every job service you can think of and answer as many ads they send as you can. Google everything related to transcription and contact people. Think of anything relating to MT -- diagnostic labs? insurance? -- and just try. It's a treasure hunt. Carpet bomb everywhere and eventually you'll be in the right place at the right time. It's not like it used to be when we could leave a job and be re-employed the same day. There are not as many jobs but they are there. I found two part-time (still have both) and one full-time job that way that pay well and I love all three. Our skills are amazing and valuable! -- but you really have to stress your PC abilities. Consider updating them with classes and put it on your resume (prove older dogs can keep up just fine). And sell, sell, sell all the rest you can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)