Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sad Thing - More than Sad

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2020 - 10:01 pm In Reply to: Sad thing was...you could not tell C anything - about Nuance. She did not want to

When I first went to work for TTCI, before she sold out, it was an okay company, I cannot say I ever felt it was one of the best, but it was adequate. I had decent work, but she was a bit of a dictator, especially since we were ICs. Anyway, I stuck it out and then the hammer fell. I don't know how she and her cheerleaders (for lack of a better word) can spew the lies they do. She used to have MT of the Month. What an insult that was. I remember I was nominated for MT of the month and declined. What in the heck did I care. She gave us nothing and I mean nothing extra EVER.

Obviously she is still in business and has her staff who support her, how I don't know, but they do. Either she pays them better than her MTs or they are the stupidest people on the planet.

I am happy to be gone and I too do not work in VDI and have decent accounts and do okay, but not great. Those days are long gone, no matter who you work for. I am just happy I am away from Nuance and never, ever will I have to face MM again. Talk about a nightmare. How in the world do they get away with what they do to us???? It boggles my mind. No job on the face of the earth treats their money making employees or ICs the way these companies do. The well is going to run dry and when the oldies but goodies are gone, you can type it, because what you are going to get is a bunch of Moms who think it would be cool to work at home and do transcription. After all, how hard can it be????? LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)