Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To Exactly - Amen

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2020 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: Exactly. At one point, I worked so many accounts - that I had an entire 3 inch binder full

How right you are. We have been used, abused, lied to, treated like dirt, torn apart by QA over the most trivial and ridiculous things ever. I have had corrections that make no impact on the report from what I transcribed or edited. In other words, what I put was more than acceptable, they just wanted to power trip me and change it to whatever they felt should be there or if I happened (god forbid) missed a word or two and put in something else, again, was more than correct, no impact on patient care at all, which is a total joke anyway. Like these doctors don't screw up on a regular basis every damn day.

These MTSOs and their owners or whatever you want to call them are the scum of the earth and we need to look elsewhere for other work, because this borders on insanity. I did quit TTCI for another job, not MT work and never looked back. Well not for a while (18 months) and then decided on those long winter nights I should be doing something to make a few extra $$. I did go back to it, not with TTCI though, but another clone company and I actually have decent accounts and I work at will. If there isn't any work, I just log off and doing something else.

You have to do this job as much as you can and be in control of it on your terms, otherwise, they will grind you down. I worked for Edix, Spheris, MM, (never Nuance itself) and so many others and they all had me under their thumb, but no more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)