Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MT Week - Just another way

Posted: May 19th, 2020 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: mt week - princess

To get the message across to all hardworking MTs out there, that we are just dirt under their feet. The way we have been degraded over the years is beyond horrible, the expectations are beyond that and so on.

Again, if we continue to work in this field for whatever reason and there are many I know, then we have to take what they dish out.

I have grown immune to anything that is thrown at us in the way of degrading treatment.

I do this now only for supplement and work when I want to and do what I want to. I don't answer to anyone any longer. If I get a QA report, I delete it, unless I really feel the need to check it. I will send something to the client in a second if no name is in the demographics. I am sick of doing free work for them.

All of us have made them millions of dollars and are treated worse than members of a chain gang.

Please don't let it upset you. Accept the fact that you are still working at this thankless job and ignore the rest. Don't even open up the emails, so it would upset you.

It isn't worth the brain damage! I have been down every road there is with transcription and am finally at peace with it. I take what it offers and only give them my work, which I do in a professional manner. I won't skip on that, but not for them, but for myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)