Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 35)

I did file...but I made too much last week - bst

Posted: Apr 13th, 2020 - 8:56 am In Reply to: whynot - SM

Based on what they told me my weekly amount would be on unemployment, and based on what I made last week, I went over by like 24.00 or so, which means I would not get any unemployment for that week. I think if it happens a 2nd time, it shoots me out of the system altogether and I have to restart a claim all over again. I believe there will be many who are right on that "fine line" where they give us just enough work to NOT qualify for our weekly unemployment payout because we will make "just a little too much" each week. I have had to file for partial unemployment before with this company and the same thing happened then. There were weeks I DID qualify, but more where I was right on that line and did not, but still making only about half of what I normally would. So, if you are making half of what you normally would, and still a few dollars too much to get unemployment, you are basically without any great additional help at all and have to swing it on your own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)