Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ok, here’s exactly what I do - sm

Posted: Mar 31st, 2020 - 11:53 am In Reply to: Work availability - SM

End of shift. You have already entered your 6-minute punch for NJA. Now I look at my time clock and on scratch paper I jot down the times I had NJA. Let’s say 8:03 to 8:17, and 9:52 to 10:10. This is where I have to be careful to write them down accurately so I don’t overlap. Next to those I convert them to central time: 10:03 to 10:17, and 11:52 to 12:10.

Now I open a work availability ticket. I click on the 10:00 to 10:30 box. Then I click 11:30 to 12, and 12 to 12:30 since the second one falls between both boxes.

Next page it asks me to enter exact times. So I enter 10:03 to 10:17, select EANW, then click the plus sign. It appears below. Then I add the second time entry, click plus, and that appears below.

Next page. I don’t want to reschedule so I click next.

Last page it tells me 1-1/2 hours have been affected. Technically that is not true but they have it set up in 30 minute blocks so that’s what we have to do. It also says you have chosen to take 32 minutes as leave (I made that up; but it will be the total actual minutes of the times you typed in on the second page). If it says this, you have done it right.

That’s basically it. Submit and you can now go back to your time clock and check for the two WA punches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)