Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AND YOU - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 28th, 2020 - 2:06 pm In Reply to: I think so too. - They are out there.

You're really pathetic. I've never videotaped anything in my life so its quite remarkable that some hiding coward feels they have the right to just play around and make things up about another person and for what? You said I'm on the phone for hours and HOURS. Why should anyone even believe you know what you're talking about when you clearly don't. Are you actually an adult? I'm beginning to wonder. YOU'RE THE UGLY ONE HIDING IN THE DARK, NOT ME. You didn't call me because you are just full of it and making things up. Are you a pathological liar or a compulsive liar because if you're really an MT, you should know the difference. At least answer that. What a coward!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)